Recipe: Super-Easy Matcha Green Tea Chia Pudding
Green Tea has been a treasured super-food for many millennia due to its renowned metabolic and vitality-building benefits. Matcha Green Tea is made with the entire green tea plant thus contains 100x the antioxidants vs. brewed green tea. This super-easy, no-cook recipe pairs Matcha Green Tea with Chia Seeds for a delicious, fat-burning, & refreshingly satisfying treat.
And since it's made with Origin Almond, you can be assured that the almond milk is as pure as 100% raw, organic, non-GMO, unpasteurized almonds + water. None of the funky additives or excess sugars & salts of the other brands.
- 2 cups of our Matcha Green Tea ultra-pure almond milk
- 1/3 cup of chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon of ginger powder
- agave, sugar, or other sweetener to taste
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
In a large bowl or container, add almond milk, vanilla extract, ginger powder, and sweetener - gently stir until well combined. Stir in chia seeds and let the mixture sit for 10 minutes, stirring often. Chill for at least 3 hours, ideally overnight. Top with shredded coconut and enjoy!
- Vegetarian / Vegan
- Gluten-Free (if using gluten-free oats)
- Matcha Green Tea: renowned super-food that's well known to promote healthy living & aging—e.g. vitality, concentration, metabolism, skin rejuvenation. Has more than 100x the antioxidants of regular brewed green tea as its’ powdered form contains the entire green tea leaf.
- Chia Seeds: rich in omega 3, excellent source of protein & fiber, rich in iron & vitamins A, B, D & E, lowers cholesterol, helps digestion, and promotes weight loss